Mind on Movies is very excited to announce that we are working with Fathom Events to giveaway passes to the new film FACING DARKNESS at select locations on April 10th, 2017. Select Cities Below
As the Ebola pandemic was sweeping across West Africa in the spring of 2014, one organization was willing to step up and commit its people and resources to provide comfort, compassion, and care to the hurting people of Africa, all in the Name of Jesus. But when the deadly virus infected its own medical personnel, including Dr. Kent Brantly, the epic crisis truly hit home for Samaritan’s Purse and its leader Franklin Graham. FACING DARKNESS tells the incredible true story of how—with faith, determination, and prayer—the ministry moved mountains … and God performed a miracle!
Following this moving story, audiences will hear from Samaritan’s Purse President Franklin Graham about the organization’s mission and Dr. Kent Brantly, the first American to survive Ebola, on how the relief team’s lives have changed since the epidemic in West Africa.
For individuals, groups, and families, Facing Darkness tells the true story of the pandemic that gripped the world—and the faith that stood in its path.
Enter to win Passes at one of the follow theaters.
- Mission Valley 20 - San Diego, CA
- Natomas Marketplace 16 - Sacramento, CA
- Cinemark 18 and XD Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
- Altamonte Mall 18 - Altamonte Springs, FL
- Aventura Mall 24 - Aventura, FL
- Citrus Park 20 - Tampa, FL
- Augusta Exchange 20 - Atlanta, GA
- City North Stadium 14 - Chicago, IL
- Fairlane Megastar 21 - Dearborn, MI
- Brier Creek Stadium 14 - Raleigh, NC
- Century 16 Santa Fe Station - Las Vegas, NV
- Empire 25 - New York, NY
- King of Prussia Stadium 16 - King of Prussia, PA
- Galaxy 10 - Dallas, TX
- Gallery Place 14 - Washington, DC
|Follow on Twitter||Follow @MindonMovie|
|Follow on Facebook|